We’re looking for a Salesforce Developer to help us customise, maintain and optimise our internal cloud systems. This person will be responsible for liaising with our key stake holders on specific needs as well as proactive system configuration, maintenance, and improvements.
- Creating and maintaining all Salesforce integrations such as with Pardot, Front, Heap, Brightpearl and others
- Familiarity with the Salesforce development environments and the options available to deploy applications and manage changes on the Lightning platform
- Create custom objects, formula fields, validation rules, workflows, page layouts, record types, and apps in Salesforce
- Create custom objects and define the appropriate relationship types
- Perform standard administrator functions like user management, profiles, roles, and permissions
- Improve system and current implementation
- Supporting managers to setup dashboards and reports for visibility and management
- Internal training of users
What we're looking for
- BSc / BA / Salesforce Administrator Certification
- 2+ years Cloud Administrator / Systems Analyst / technical experience
- Experience with Front, Salesforce, Pardot, Heap, Brightpearl and any other third party applications
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to sensibly estimate the time required for tasks and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented with strong documentation and communication skills
What we're offering
- Join a world-class tech team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up
- Opportunity to develop your skills and learn new technologies.
- Competitive salary, exceptional transparency and freedom.
- Supplemental Health care insurance
- Flexible working hours & occasional remote work
- Top equipment: Apple MacBook, Herman Miller chair
Who we are
Clippings is using technology to revolutionise the interior design industry. We're the UK's fastest growing source for furniture and lighting, with thousands of interior designers and architects using our platform to manage their projects from inspiration to installation.
We're disrupting this fragmented industry and completely reimagining the design process; what was once a manual, time-consuming ordeal is now instant, so interior designers can spend more time doing the creative work that this profession is really all about.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who first met at architecture school. We're VC-backed by industry veterans including David Begg (founder and ex CEO of Tom Dixon) Pascal Cagni (former VP and GM EMEIA of Apple) and Fiona Dent (Group MD of Time Inc).
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals, constant learning and getting stuck in, we're offering an unrivalled chance to realise your potential in a key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions.
How to apply
Please click here to apply.