It is our goal to make products as we think they should be: Of high quality, beautiful, and respectful of both the environment, and the people who work with or for us. Contrary to the general trend, we have kept our entire production in Europe, much of it in Denmark. RosenbergCph is based in Copenhagen, Denmark, and is owned by Anne Rosenberg, who designs all patterns and products.
- All fine cotton items are printed on 100% organically grown cotton.
- Acrylic coating on oilcloth and canvas is free from PVC, phtalates, PFOA and PFOS.
- Feather inner cushions are made in Denmark from partly recycled material. No feather or down from living birds are used.
- Throws are made of 100% Peruvian merino wool and woven in the EU.
- Linen products woven and sewn in the EU.
- No sweatshops: Bed linen are sewn at a sheltered workshop in Denmark. Cushions cosies, bags & purses are sewn in the EU.