The chair was designed by Ramos Bassols studio. It was love at first sight, or rather, at first e-mail.
It only took one e-mail, presenting the chair, and a spark was immediately struck between the company and the designers.
The chair features clear-cut lines that are also warm and attractive, perfectly matching the style of Kristalia.
Rama is the outcome of the meticulous details of the designers and the technology used by Kristalia from the outset: a return to wood processing, typical of the area where Kristalia is based.
The chair is stackable and features a structure in curved plywood or in injection-moulded reinforced polypropylene. The 4-leg frame is available in chrome-plated steel or it can be lacquered in the same colour.
Rama is also available with fabric upholstery.
Under-seat casing in plastic material in the following colours:
- lacquered steel base and polypropylene seat = casing in the same colour as the base
- chrome steel base and polypropylene seat = casing in the same colour as the seat
- lacquered steel base and wood seat = casing in the same colour as the base
- chrome steel base and wood seat = black casing
- entirely upholstered painted stainless steel base and structure = casing in the same
colour as the base
- entirely upholstered chrome steel base and structure = black casing
Kristalia was founded in 1994 by young local entrepreneurs joined by two common passions: design and jazz.