A lamp design that combines the finest luxurious materials with simplicity of form.
The Pavilion Series Lamps use a restricted palette of luxurious materials – solid brass and marble – to evoke the elegance and precision of Mies van der Rohe’s beautifully modernist Barcelona Pavilion, which inspired them.
The design combines attention to detail, simplicity of form and masterful craftsmanship to produce lamps that, if coveted and taken care of, will last for a lifetime – a sustainable concept in our throw-away culture.
The brass lampshades have been hand spun by local craftsmen. All brass elements of the lamps have been hand polished. Over time and with use, the brass will acquire a warm patina, or it can be buffed back to brightness. The shade moves through 90 degrees to give an adjustable, directional light source.
The Pavilion Series Lamp is available with a choice of either a white Carrara or black Marquina marble base and cord to match.
- Solid brass lampshade hand spun over a bespoke mandrel in Yorkshire
- White Carrara solid marble base from the Tuscany region of Italy
- Black Marquina solid marble base from the Basque region of Spain
- Leather base pad
- 200cm long three core, twisted fabric-covered cord with inline switch
- Supplied with LED energy-saving bulb, 5 watt, golf-ball, E27
- CE certified and tested to comply with BS EN 60598
- Manufactured in the UK