Featuring old gold industrial steel hairpin legs, the Nina Baa Stool makes the perfect perch or footstool to put your feet up in style!
- Removable sheepskin cover
- Hairpin Legs in Old Gold
- Made onsite at our Baa Stool workshop in the UK
- Fully upholstered cushioned seat featuring sheep ribbon trimming.
- Free Brush to keep your member of the flock looking tip top!
- Comes flat packed in a Baa Stool carry box – Some self assembly will be required.
- Measures approximately 50 cm x 40 cm x 45 cm high including the sheepskin- as sheepskin is a natural product each of our lovely sheepskin Baa Stools are unique and can differ in texture and length.
- A little tip – For extra luxury take the removable cover off and pop a hot water bottle underneath…ta-DA- your very own heated footstool
- Sheepskin is a natural product so please keep the dyed colours out of strong sunlight as it will bleach and dry out the skin.
Our new Nina Baa Stool can be used as a footstool or occasional seat and features a round base with three stylish metal hairpin legs in old gold. The Baa Stool is a unique, contemporary piece of furniture that compliments modern and period interiors equally. Gorgeously soft, it’s impossible not to dip your toes in!
All of our Baa Stools feature a removable real British sheepskin cover that fits snugly but is removable for easy cleaning- each stool comes with its own hard wire brush to keep your member of the flock looking tip top!
The Nina Baa Stool measures approximately 45 cm by 45 cm including the sheepskin- as sheepskin is a natural product each of our lovely British sheepskin Baa Stools are unique and can differ in texture and length.
All of our footstools come flat packed in a Baa Stool box and some simple self assembly is required.
This Baa Stool is available in natural shades of Ivory, Chocolate, Rare Breed (a mixture of ivory, brown and/or grey – each one unique) and a range of dyed fashion colours; Aubergine, Mink and Slate Grey, Silver, Teal, Dragon Red, Cornflower Blue, Baby Pink, Lilac, Cerise, Sage, Buttermilk, Navy and Coal Black.
A word about Rare Breed Sheepskin which can be a mixture of ivory, browns and/or greys. Each one is unique and the images shown are for example only. We cannot guarantee a particular mix of colours but can promise that each one is beautiful. Please contact us if you would like to see pictures of the Rare Breed covers currently available.
Sheepskin is a natural product that will not appreciate strong sunlight as it will bleach and dry out the skin, especially the dyed colour.