Support structure in solid beech with round section elements.
The base is made up of three legs intersected by two hoops of the same diameter. The round , flush top is in extra clear transparent glass.
(Milan 1920 - Milan 2006) architect and designer, he was an exponent of Milanese rationalism. He graduated in architecture in 1945 and immediately entered his father's study. Immediately after the war he was actively involved in the problems of reconstruction. He actively participated in various Triennials, taking care of numerous sections.
His numerous architectural works paid great attention to the problems of prefabrication and urban layout. Active in the field of design, he was one of the founders of the Association for Industrial Design in 1956, and many of his lamp, chair, table, etc. creations have enriched the history of design.
Member of the Academy of San Luca in Rome and of the Royal College of Art in London, he received numerous awards both in Italy and abroad.