Designed by Esben Klint in 1949.
Opal white handmade glass.
Esben Klint was the son of Kaare Klint and, despite a broad education received at some of the leading architects of the time, he was very clearly his father's disciple. The lineage is especially expressed clearly in the designs he produced for church inventory and furniture he designed with Børge Mogensen.
He has also designed a number of lamps for LE KLINT. Many of these are still part of the LE KLINT product range.