Classic meets contemporary with this versatile design, handwoven by skilled craftsmen in North East India. Ideal for a hallway, kitchen or ultimate comfort by the bedside. Easy to care for by simply vacuuming. Spot-clean with soap and water or dry-clean if needed. The three-dimensional texture feels super soft underfoot, while also being hard-wearing and practical.
Named after the skilled craftsman who has worked for over 40 years rug making, taking pride in finishing each piece individually by hand.
- Oatmeal rug with plum-rust & green stripes
- 75 x 230cm
- 100% New Zealand wool & linen
- Sustainably sourced natural materials
- Handwoven in India
- Ethically produced
- Spot-clean with soap and water
- Custom sizes and colours available - please get in touch for details