Featuring elegant matte black hairpin legs, the Ffleur Baa Stool makes the perfect perch or footstool to put your feet up in style!
- Removable sheepskin cover
- Hairpin Legs in Matte Black
- Made onsite at our Baa Stool workshop in the UK
- Fully upholstered cushioned seat featuring sheep ribbon trimming.
- Free Brush to keep your member of the flock looking tip top!
- Comes flat packed in a Baa Stool carry box – Some self assembly will be required.
- Measures approximately 50 cm x 40 cm x 45 cm high including the sheepskin- as sheepskin is a natural product each of our lovely sheepskin Baa Stools are unique and can differ in texture and length.
- A little tip – For extra luxury take the removable cover off and pop a hot water bottle underneath…ta-DA- your very own heated footstool!
- Sheepskin is a natural product so please keep the dyed colours out of strong sunlight as it will bleach and dry out the skin
The Baa Stool is a unique, contemporary piece of furniture that compliments modern and period interiors equally. Gorgeously soft, it’s impossible not to dip your toes in!
The British sheepskin cover fits snugly but is removable for easy cleaning.
This ‘Hairpin’ style is a little different from the classic hairpin look. They feature a wider base plate and bigger bend radius. It measures approximately 50cm x 40cm x 45cm high including fleece.
The Baa Stool comes flat packed and some simple self-assembly is required.
Baa Stools are available in a large range of colours and styles.
All styles of Baa Stools are available in natural shades of Ivory, Chocolate, Rare Breed (a mixture of ivory, brown and/or grey – each one unique) and a range of dyed fashion colours; Aubergine, Mink and Slate Grey, Teal, Dragon Red, Cornflower Blue, Baby Pink, Cerise, Sage, Lilac, Buttermilk, Silver, Navy and Coal Black.
A hard wearing, quality piece of furniture with real wow factor that will quickly become part of the family.