Elementiles is a series of decorative wall elements, containing different essential functions.
Elementiles is a series of decorative wall elements, containing different essential functions. Mirrors, magnetic tiles, cork tiles, chalk tiles, Oakwood cabinets and wire-frames for your living room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, etc.
With the variety in Elementiles you can create a decorative and yet functional composition on the wall, using four basic shapes.
They can easily be mounted on the wall in hundreds of possible combinations.. What is your favourite combination?
“For the Elementiles, Ontwerpduo was inspired by children’s toys such as wooden pattern blocks that have proven their worth for years: simple shapes with endless possibilities With a professional approach Ontwerpduo gave these shapes a function and turned them into a series of well-designed objects. We like the playful character of the Elementiles. The four basic shapes that can be positioned in different ways by rotating them give you the opportunity to create your own personal composition on the wall!”—Arjan & Anieke
Elementils is sold as combined set consisting of the specific items on the images.
small (triangle); sides of 25cm and ca. 22cm high
diamond (parallelogram); ca. 43cm high and 25cm wide
medium (medium sized trapezoid); 50cm wide and ca. 22cm high
large (large sized trapezoid); 75cm wide and ca. 22cm high
- Mirror tiles (small and large) - glass mirrors
- Chalk tile (medium) - black chalkboard paint on 9 mm thick mdf
- Cork tiles (medium and large) - pin board, 1cm thick cork with rounded edges (pins not included)
- Wireframes (diamond) - welded wireframe of 8,5cm deep, powder coated in pink (RAL 3017) and blue (RAL 5022)
- Oak cabinet (small and medium) - handmade 6 cm deep Oakwood frames
- Magnetic tiles (diamond and large) - powder coated steel plates in yellow (RAL 1014) and green (RAL 6019). Magnets not included
INSTRUCTIONS: The elementiles are supplied with either screws or high-quality foamtape to attach the items to the wall. The cabinets & frames are fixed with screws, all other items using the provided tape.