Easy is a series of multifunctional folding tables for public space use.
The release catch can be operated with hand or foot when folding the table on the trolley. Integrated wheels underneath two table legs make it possible to be easily moved. The Easy table series fulfil every demand for the public spaces of today. The durable, stable design was developed to withstand heavy public use, while at the same time offering an elegant design that suits a stylish interior.
Easy tables are constructed with hardwearing laminate table tops, which come in either rounded corners and straight edges, or corners with right angles and bevelled edges.
- Can be handled by one person
- Wheels are be mounted in two legs for easy movement and storage
- Folding mechanism can be controlled with either foot or hand for easy working positions
- Transport trolley designed to pass through narrow doors
- Suspensions for chairs can be mounted in the steel frame for an additional flexible option
- High stackability of only 9 cm per stacked table
- Couplings available for all table sizes
Made in Denmark
Grønlund builds upon the Scandinavian tradition of design, adding a sense of humour to her creations. With the 2009 Mundo chair for Fredericia, she succeeded to create a new logical structure for a previously explored field of moulded plywood chairs.