Featuring sleek natural coloured Hard Wood legs, the Carys footstool compliments both modern and period interiors equally.
* Removable sheepskin cover
* Gorgeous sleek natural coloured Hard Wood legs.
* Made onsite at our Baa Stool workshop in the UK
* Fully upholstered cushioned seat featuring sheep ribbon trimming.
* Free Brush to keep your member of the flock looking tip top!
* Comes flat packed in a Baa Stool carry box – Some self assembly will be required.
* Measures approximately 50 cm x 40 cm x 40 cm high including the sheepskin- as sheepskin is a natural product each of our lovely sheepskin Baa Stools are unique and can differ in texture and length.
* A little tip – For extra luxury take the removable cover off and pop a hot water bottle underneath…ta-DA- your very own heated footstool!
* Sheepskin is a natural product so please keep the dyed colours out of strong sunlight as it will bleach and dry out the skin.
Baa Stool is a range of luxury sheepskin furniture and accessories with removable covers lovingly created in Wales.
Our aim is to make quality pieces of furniture that can fit in anywhere but still have a real wow factor. The result is a range of quality, unique and contemporary furniture that compliment modern and period interiors equally.
The Baa Stool is a handmade, luxury sheepskin footstool with a removable cover.
All styles of Baa Stools are available in natural shades of Ivory, Chocolate, and a range of dyed fashion colours; Aubergine, Baby Pink, Buttermilk, Cerise, Coal Black, Cornflower Blue, Dragon Red, Dusky Pink, Lilac, Mink, Navy, Sage, Silver, Slate Grey and Teal.
The sheepskin cover fits snugly but is removable for easy cleaning.
Sheepskin is the perfect choice of cover for a footstool. Wool resists spills, dries very quickly and is mildew resistant. It is naturally fire retardant, resists static, dirt and dust, is hypo-allergenic, renewable and sustainable.
There is always a fantastic response to the Baa Stool, they literally attract flocks of admirers and never fail to make people smile. The sheepskin makes them incredibly soft, so it’s impossible not to dip your fingers, or toes, in. Some people have gone as far as naming their Baa Stools, and to know that they have become part of the ‘family’ in that way really is the ultimate compliment.