A re-interpretation of the wingback chair that would be right at home in a Palm Springs pad or a harbourside home.
The contoured timber shell and soft upholstery are cradled within a sleek steel frame.
Note: It should also be noted that the guarantee does not cover
- Any breakage caused by negligent and/or improper use of the goods
- Changes caused by normal wear and tear
- Any damage caused by lack of and/or erroneous maintenance
- Any damage due to an accident or force
- Degradation of finish caused by environmental factors
Tim Rundle is a London based Industrial Designer with experience across furniture, lighting, consumer products and transport. Prior to forming his own studio in 2015, he led the product design teams at Tom Dixon and Conran & Partners.
The work of Tim Rundle Studio is driven by context, with a focus on the design of products and systems that exist at the intersection between architecture and its inhabitants, as well as research driven consultancy projects in materials and manufacturing. A preoccupation with simplicity, improvement and the pragmatic application of creativity; combined with a rigorous and knowledgeable approach to the technical aspects of industrial production leads to results that are, at the same time, useful, engaging and relevant.