The Anwen Baa Stool is one of our best selling footstools, featuring dark coloured chunky Hard Wood legs- she’s perfect to put your feet up in style on!
- Removable sheepskin cover
- Gorgeous dark coloured chunky Hard Wood legs.
- Made onsite at our Baa Stool workshop in the UK
- Fully upholstered cushioned seat featuring sheep ribbon trimming.
- Free Brush to keep your member of the flock looking tip top!
- Comes flat packed in a Baa Stool carry box – Some self assembly will be required.
- Measures approximately 50 cm x 40 cm x 30 cm high including the sheepskin- as sheepskin is a natural product each of our lovely sheepskin Baa Stools are unique and can differ in texture and length.
- A little tip – For extra luxury take the removable cover off and pop a hot water bottle underneath…ta-DA- your very own heated footstool!
- Sheepskin is a natural product so please keep the dyed colours out of strong sunlight as it will bleach and dry out the skin
A luxury sheepskin footstool handmade in beautiful North Wales by a traditionally trained upholstress. The Baa Stool is a unique, contemporary piece of furniture that compliments modern and period interiors equally. Gorgeously soft, it's impossible not to dip your toes in! The British sheepskin cover fits snugly but is removable for easy cleaning. Sheepskin fleece naturally repels dirt so makes an ideal covering for a footstool. The stools are available in natural shades of Ivory, Chocolate, Rare Breed (a mixture of ivory, brown and/or grey – each one unique)and a range of dyed fashion colours; Red, Purple, Slate Grey, Mink, Baby Pink, Cerise, Cornflower Blue, Black and Teal. Measurements including fleece are 50cm x 40cm x 35cm high. A hardwearing, quality piece of furniture with real wow factor that will quickly become part of the family.