Clippings is the UK's leading online source for furniture and lighting. We're disrupting this fragmented industry by using technology to connect customers with leading design brands including Knoll, Flos, HAY, Poliform and Moroso.
We've created the go-to destination for product discovery - already used by thousands of interior designers to specify furniture and lighting for their projects, and by thousands of customers buying that perfect piece for their own home.
We're a team of serial entrepreneurs, ecommerce specialists and industry veterans, including Adel Zakout and Tom Mallory - founders of Open Buildings, David Begg - founder/former CEO of Tom Dixon and Rose Etherington - former editor of Dezeen.
We're looking for a junior account manager in our London office to join our energetic team to further our mission.
Responsibilities will include:
- managing customer enquiries via the phone, email, and live chat in a friendly and super helpful manner
- speaking to our new clients, welcoming them to Clippings and talking them through our services
- assisting customers in product choices and developing a broad knowledge of our brands
- creating quotes and proforma invoices for our customers
- researching and sourcing furniture items to suit the customer’s requirements
- working with brands to process to fulfil customer bespoke requests
- sales administrative tasks
- working with marketing, product and operational team on tasks related to your role
- passing on any valuable customer feedback to the team, as well as your own ideas and improvements, so we can make sure we optimise our service and product. We welcome input from every team member!
Who we're looking for:
- someone who has energy, ambition and loves talking to people
- at least one year of sales experience with a focus on the customer
- passion and knowledge of design brands and furniture is a big plus
- education in a design related degree preferred but not essential
- someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple enquiries
- an ownership mentality with an ability to work independently as needed, proactively pushing sales forward
- a sense of humour
- a high level of written English
What we're offering:
- the opportunity to join a world class team of founders and investors and play a key role in a company that is changing an industry
- the working environment offers an exceptional opportunity to develop your skills/knowledge at an extremely fast pace
- team lunches, office snacks and team building days
- competitive salary dependent on experience