Clippings is the next generation furniture sourcing service that's using technology to revolutionise the interior design industry. We're looking for an exceptionally smart projects assistant to join us for six weeks and work on a variety of editorial and marketing initiatives, with a particular focus on the London Design Festival.
Joining our content team, you'll report directly to our editor-in-chief and provide support for all aspects of the planning, administration, production, distribution, measurement and analysis of our ambitious programme of activities during this intense period.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the production and distribution of marketing materials
- Aiding the development and construction of a trade show presence
- Sourcing materials and equipment from multiple suppliers
- Providing support for our wide-ranging programme of events
- Researching and compiling information for editorial content
- Copywriting for a wide range of purposes and channels
- Contributing to email and social media campaigns
- Gathering data for reporting and analysis
- Solving problems and seizing opportunities as they arise
Who we're looking for:
- Exceptionally high levels of personal organisation
- Unflappable ability to solve problems and get things done
- Flexibility and drive to flourish in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to grasp complex concepts quickly and remember specifics
- A questioning mind and ruthless attention to the details
- Confident communication and collaboration skills
- Strong copywriting, editing and proofreading abilities
- A great eye for graphic design, photography and imagery
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) or similar
- Knowledge of the premium furniture and lighting industry
- Energetic, proactive and relentlessly positive attitude
- Genuine passion for great interior design
This role is primarily based at our Shoreditch office but will require some travel to different London locations. You'll largely be working on-site in the Kings Cross area during the festival itself.
Interviews will take place in person at our office in Shoreditch during the week commencing 14 August. Candidates must be available to work full time for six weeks starting 21 August, including some evenings when we are running events.
This temporary junior role will suit a creative graduate wanting to pursue a career in project management, event planning, PR or marketing within the design industry. If you're an ambitious, energetic person looking to gain experience in a wide variety of tasks with a fast-growing company, we want to hear from you.
To apply please email your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are the right person for this role to email@example.com with "Freelance Projects Assistant” in the subject line.