Clippings.com is redesigning the design industry by developing a marketplace filled with furniture worth talking about, straight from the creators. Clippings.com is founded by a star team of founders and backed by design industry heavyweights that are bringing this vision to life.
We're looking for a Customer Manager who can offer our customers a wonderful shopping experience! Clippings.com customers are discerning, forward thinking and design savvy individuals who expect and deserve an amazing level of service. We want to find someone who shares and understands these values and can champion the customer within the team, problem solving any type of customer query whilst simultaneously determining and prioritising solutions for the root cause of an issue. Like most start-ups we are an energetic team that get our hands stuck in, initially this role will involve hands on customer support, which is a great way to really understand our customers. But as we grow we want you to build on this knowledge base, and develop a customer care team to ensure Clippings.com maintains the highest level of customer service.
Responsibilities will include
- Control the end to end customer journey - deal with pre-sale enquiries, win sales, monitor purchases, spot problems before they become problems and offer a personal after-sales experience.
- Regular communication with customers and sellers via the support phone line and through our Zendesk Support Centre via email. You will solve problems quickly and efficiently in order to exceed the Clippings.com service level.
- Maintain, improve and analyse customer support KPI's.
- Ensure customer related pain-points are top of mind for the rest of the Clippings.com team by presenting qualitative and quantitative analysis in support of fundamentally improving the Clippings.com service.
- Define what you want to do to go the 'extra mile' for customer happiness and loyalty, make it happen and ensure its sustainable.
- Build strong relationships with Sellers, you will liaise with them frequently to resolve cases.
- Manage existing site administration tools to track customer service and integrate new tools to constantly improve our insights and inform decision making.
Who we're looking for
- Experience of similar customer management positions for at least 2 years.
- Experience using Zendesk or similar software beneficial.
- Passion for design and experience with designers, furniture brands or home retailers in the past is a big plus.
- A highly personable attitude and a genuine passion for sales and customer care.
- Creative, innovative thinking enabling you to develop strategies to 'go the extra mile'.
- Analytics-driven. You must be confident to devise ways to track the customer service success through metrics and feedback.
- An ownership mentality with an ability to work independently as needed.
- An ambitious person who is looking to develop their career path in customer management and who wants to learn/evolve skills fast.
- A person who can develop and manage customer operations with a view to employ, train and manage a team around these in the future.
- A high bar of excellence and the ability to take feedback and criticism without ego.
- A sense of humour & a ton of ambition.
What we're offering
- The opportunity to join a world class team of founders and investors and play a key role in a company that is changing an industry.
- The working environment offers an exceptional opportunity and freedom to develop your skills/knowledge at an extremely fast pace.
- Competitive salary plus target related bonuses.
Please send a CV and note to tell us why we should hire you to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Customer Manager" as the subject line. If you have a presence on the web that we can easily access (portfolio, blog, twitter, facebook, criminal record) we'd love to hear about it when you write! We'll be in touch with candidates that fit our criteria to schedule interviews.