Clippings.com is the UK’s leading B2B trade sourcing platform for furniture and lighting. We’re disrupting this fragmented industry by using technology to connect interior architects and designers directly with over 850 brands, such as Vitra, Knoll, Flos, HAY, Poliform & Moroso. We have created the go-to destination for product discovery with transparent pricing and online checkout; what was once a manual, time-consuming process is now instant. We’re a fast-growing, VC-backed team of serial entrepreneurs, ecommerce specialists and industry veterans, including David Begg, the founder/former CEO of Tom Dixon.
We're looking for a VP of Growth to join our executive team and help shape the future of this industry!
Responsibilities will include:
- Leadership of the marketing, editorial & sales teams; and representing that function on the executive team.
- Developing and implementing the go-to- market strategy to deliver the company vision and generate demand - taking full ownership of it.
- Exploring and developing growth channels, strategies and tactics, across online and offline mediums, to generate demand, nurture prospects, capture leads and deliver revenue within sustainable CPA targets.
- Scaling existing and successful newly identified activities through direct management or through team leadership. Existing channels include:
- Email marketing
- Content marketing, including offline events
- Direct sales via email and phone
- AdWords with shopping campaigns, branded search campaigns, generic search campaigns and RLSAs
- Paid social marketing
- Analysing business data, cohort behavior and funnels to identify opportunities to increase engagement, retention, and referral rates; working with the VP Product and/or VP Brands to deliver those.
- Hiring and training team members in the team.
The skills and experience that we’re looking for include:
- 3+ years of experience leading a Growth or Marketing function at a B2B SaaS business or similar with experience in demand generation
- Experience with marketplaces or ecommerce is an advantage
- Analytical thinking, able to solve problems and derive insights through data, from measuring and organizing to analyzing and synthesizing a solution or outcome.
- Advanced expertise in Google Analytics or similar web tracking utilities, GTM or similar tag management solutions, UX measurement/testing tools and spreadsheet software and/or SQL databases.
- Someone who has a very strong understanding of product development processes.
- A great communicator – a people-person who is able to understand customer/business problems and finds it natural to lead brainstorms and collaborate with others to develop solutions.
- Someone who can work in a fast-paced environments, roll up their sleeves and tackles issue head on.
- An ownership mentality with an ability to work independently as needed; you love getting stuff done.
- An ambitious person who is looking to develop their career path in a fast growing company, with global ambitions.
What we're offering:
- The opportunity to join a world class team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up that is revolutionising an industry
- A working environment that offers an exceptional freedom and the opportunity to develop your skills/knowledge at an extremely fast pace
- Competitive salary & share options
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter, explaining why you're interested in the role and what you can bring to our team.