Sales Operations Manager, London
Clippings.com is the UK's leading trade sourcing platform for furniture and lighting. We're disrupting this fragmented industry by using technology to connect customers directly with over 850 brands, such as Knoll, Flos, HAY & Moroso. We have created the go-to destination for product discovery with transparent pricing and online checkout; what was once a manual, time-consuming process is now instant. We're a team of serial entrepreneurs, e-commerce specialists and industry veterans, including David Begg, the founder/former CEO of Tom Dixon.
We’re looking for a bright and talented candidate to join our team and help shape the future of this industry!
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious candidate who is interested in rapidly acquiring entrepreneurial and role-related skills, who wants to have an immediate and visible impact and who wants to build something from scratch.
- Help the sales team achieve their goals by managing all the CRM automation
- The scope of all these activities:
- From an opportunity being generated to it being closed
- Sales activities for repeat customers.
- Define, own and execute all our strategies and activities related to activation and retention through different CRM systems (Email, Salesforce, Zendesk, intercom, front) in the scope previously described.
- Manage the set-up, scheduling, A/B testing and deployment of email campaigns through the email automation platform
- Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation
- Define the rules and ensure data consistency across the system
- Plan, execute and report on tests across the different CRM platforms
- Define hypotheses and run tests to ensure the improvement of metrics
- Post-campaign reporting and analysis, feeding back into campaign optimisation
- Collaborate with other members of the sales team to plan and launch new CRM activities
What we're looking for
- Minimum 1 year’s Sales operations experience in a B2B
- A Master’s degree from a top tier University
- Exceptional English copy-writing skills and be able to craft email copy
- A passion for design, architecture or interior designs
- Experience working with at least one email automation platform
- Analytical skills, be able to interpret data and insight to drive actionable changes for both business and customer benefit
- An ownership mentality with an ability to work independently as needed; you love getting hands on and ‘stuck in’
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Creative thinker, with an eye for design
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Experience with Salesforce would be a plus
What we're offering
- The opportunity to join a world class team and play a key role in a fast-growing startup that is revolutionising the interior design industry
- A working environment that offers an exceptional opportunity and freedom to develop your skills and knowledge
- Designer furnished, spacious loft office in Shoreditch
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Email your CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with "Sales Operations Manager" in the subject line and tell us three things you think we can improve in our business.