Senior Account Manager
Senior Trade Account Manager
We're looking for a Senior Trade Account Manager to join our team. As an account manager you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end sales experience and the relationship with Clippings A&D customers and users.
You will be working with medium and large interior designers practices, managing and growing the relationship with the practice. Your mission will be to discover and win new projects while delivering a great service in managing the account. This includes providing a quick and adequate responses, being truly helpful at every stage of the project and support the account through the overall purchasing experience.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced and competitive, yet team-oriented environment?Do you love being challenged and turning every opportunity into a sale? If the answer is yes, then Clippings might just be your next home.
- Hit quarterly and annual sales targets by successfully discovering and working on opportunities coming from interior designers and architects
- Maintain and grow the relationship with every account assigned to you
- Build and maintain a consistent and accurate pipeline of active opportunities and accounts
- Be a problem solver and provide solutions to customers’ needs
- Act as a team player and help the team achieve its goals
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Tenacity to exceed monthly targets
- Strong organisational skills through managing a large volume of accounts
- A passion for architecture, design and furniture
- Someone who is personable, loves building relationships and who really cares about giving our customers an amazing experience day in, day out
- Someone who can work in a fast-paced environments, roll up their sleeves and tackles issue head on
- An ownership mentality with an ability to work independently; An ambitious person who is looking to develop their career path in fast growing company, with global ambitions
- A tech lover!
What we're offering:
- The opportunity to join a world-class team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up that is revolutionising the design industry
- A working environment that offers an exceptional freedom and the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge at an extremely fast pace
- Competitive salary plus commissions based on targets
- Designer furnished, spacious loft office
- A stocked kitchen to keep you fuelled
- Team lunches and events
Who we are
Clippings is building the fastest growing platform in the interior design industry. Our aim is to offer a new way to source products and manage projects from inspiration to installation. We're using technology to streamline the process and reduce the time and cost required to create exceptional spaces.
Clippings was founded in 2014 by Adel Zakout and Tom Mallory. In 2018 we raised $15.4m in a series B round of funding backed by Advance Venture Partners and C4 Ventures.
How to apply
Please click here to apply.