Sales Support Specialist
Sales Support Specialist
We're looking for a Sales Support Administrator to join our team. You will be responsible for supporting the sales team in liaising with our trade customers and suppliers, processing and assisting with quote creation as well as other supporting and administrative activities.
Your mission will be to enable sales reps to focus on winning the opportunity by taking ownership of all the admin and specification aspects of the project.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, well-organized and passionate about developing their professional career in sales, is tech-savvy and loves challenges.
- Accurately manage project and design information together with the dedicated account manager.
- Liaise with suppliers to get all the relevant information as prices, lead time, technical information.
- Verify the completeness and accuracy of sales information.
- Take care of quote creation and assist with any additional depot admin duties required.
- Provide any necessary data or reports to the sales team.
- Act as an additional contact for our trade customers in support to our sales team and deal with general requests and queries relating to samples,
deliveries, lead time, availability, etc.
What we're looking for:
- Someone who has energy, ambition and loves talking to people.
- Meticulous attention to detail and an eye for accuracy in all aspects of daily work, from communication to creating accurate quotes.
- A natural organizer with the ability to prioritize a complex workload.
- An ownership mentality with an ability to work independently as needed; you love getting stuff done.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- A passion for design, architecture and furniture.
- A sense of humor.
- Excellent command of English (written and verbal).
What we're offering
- The opportunity to join a world-class team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up that is revolutionizing the design industry
- A working environment that offers exceptional freedom and the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge at an extremely fast pace
- Competitive salary plus commissions based on targets
- Designer furnished, spacious loft office
- A stocked kitchen to keep you fuelled
- Team lunches and events
- 25 vacation days
Who we are
Clippings is building the fastest growing platform in the interior design industry. Our aim is to offer a new way to source products and manage projects from inspiration to installation. We're using technology to streamline the process and reduce the time and cost required to create exceptional spaces.
Clippings was founded in 2014 by Adel Zakout and Tom Mallory. In 2018 we raised $15.4m in a series B round of funding backed by Advance Venture Partners and C4 Ventures.
How to apply
Please click here to apply.