Careers: Sales Operations manager
Sales Operations manager
We’re looking for a Sales Operations Manager to help us grow our Sales team at our rapidly growing startup.
Who we are
Clippings is using technology to revolutionise the interior design industry. We're the UK's fastest growing source for furniture and lighting, with thousands of interior designers and architects using our platform to manage their projects from inspiration to installation.
We're disrupting this fragmented industry and completely reimagining the design process; what was once a manual, time-consuming ordeal is now instant, so interior designers can spend more time doing the creative work that this profession is really all about.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who first met at architecture school. We're VC-backed by industry veterans including David Begg (founder and ex CEO of Tom Dixon) Pascal Cagni (former VP and GM EMEA of Apple) and Fiona Dent (Group MD of Time Inc).
We recently closed our $15.4Mn Series B of funding led by Advanced Venture Partners (Conde Nast).
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals, constant learning and getting stuck in, we're offering an unrivalled chance to realise your potential in a key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions.
- Help the sales team achieve their goals by managing all the CRM automation
- The scope of all these activities:
- From an opportunity being generated to it being closed
- Sales activities for repeat customers.
- Define, own and execute all our strategies and activities related to activation and retention through different CRM systems (Email, Salesforce, Zendesk, intercom, front) in the scope previously described.
- Manage the set-up, scheduling, A/B testing and deployment of email campaigns through the email automation platform
- Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation
- Define the rules and ensure data consistency across the system
- Plan, execute and report on tests across the different CRM platforms
- Define hypotheses and run tests to ensure the improvement of metrics
- Post-campaign reporting and analysis, feeding back into campaign optimisation
- Collaborate with other members of the sales team to plan and launch new CRM activities
What we're looking for
- Minimum 1 year’s Sales operations experience in a B2B
- A Master’s degree from a top tier University
- Exceptional English copy-writing skills and be able to craft email copy
- A passion for design, architecture or interior designs
- Experience working with at least one email automation platform
- Analytical skills, be able to interpret data and insight to drive actionable changes for both business and customer benefit
- An ownership mentality with an ability to work independently as needed; you love getting hands on and ‘stuck in’
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Creative thinker, with an eye for design
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Experience with Sales force will be a plus
What we're offering
- The opportunity to join a world-class team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up that is revolutionising the design industry
- A working environment that offers an exceptional freedom and the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge at an extremely fast pace
- Competitive salary
- Designer furnished, spacious loft office
- Free team lunches twice a month
How to apply
Please click here to apply.