Junior account manager
Junior account manager
We're looking for a junior account manager in our London office to join our energetic team.
- Managing customer enquiries via the phone, email, and live chat in a friendly and super helpful manner
- Speaking to our new clients, welcoming them to Clippings and talking them through our services
- Assisting customers in product choices and developing a broad knowledge of our brands
- Creating quotes and proforma invoices for our customers
- Researching and sourcing furniture items to suit the customer's requirements
- Working with brands to process to fulfil customer bespoke requests
- Sales administrative tasks
- Working with marketing, product and operational team on tasks related to your role
- Passing on any valuable customer feedback to the team, as well as your own ideas and improvements, so we can make sure we optimise our service and product. We welcome input from every team member!
What we're looking for
- Someone who has energy, ambition and loves talking to people
- At least one year of sales experience with a focus on the customer
- Passion and knowledge of design brands and furniture is a big plus
- Education in a design related degree preferred but not essential
- Someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple enquiries
- An ownership mentality with an ability to work independently as needed, proactively pushing sales forward
- A sense of humour
- A high level of written English
What we're offering
- The opportunity to join a world-class team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up that is revolutionising the design industry
- A working environment that offers an exceptional freedom and the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge at an extremely fast pace
- Competitive salary
- Designer furnished, spacious loft office
- Free team lunches twice a month
- Annual team holiday
Who we are
Clippings is using technology to revolutionise the interior design industry. We're the UK's fastest growing source for furniture and lighting, with thousands of interior designers and architects using our platform to manage their projects from inspiration to installation.
We're disrupting this fragmented industry and completely reimagining the design process; what was once a manual, time-consuming ordeal is now instant, so interior designers can spend more time doing the creative work that this profession is really all about.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who first met at architecture school. We're VC-backed by industry veterans including David Begg (founder and ex CEO of Tom Dixon) Pascal Cagni (former VP and GM EMEIA of Apple) and Fiona Dent (Group MD of Time Inc).
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals, constant learning and getting stuck in, we're offering an unrivalled chance to realise your potential in a key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions.
How to apply
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Junior account manager" in the subject line.