Trade account manager
Trade account manager
We're looking for a trade account manager to join our team. You will be managing our relationship with architects, interior designers, decorators & property developers who have signed up to Clippings.com; you will guide them from the moment they create their account, throughout their life on Clippings. This includes helping customers to use the site effectively, offering product suggestions, creating quotes, negotiating discounts, assisting with payments and organising bespoke delivery options.
Every trade customer on Clippings has an assigned Trade Account Manager to ensure that they always have someone at the end of the phone or email whenever needed. However, the role goes beyond assisting trade customers with specific purchases or projects; it is also essential that you build relationships through pro-active meetings and regular contact. Whether it is presenting a new feature over a cup of coffee or celebrating the completion of a big project by taking them for dinner - we want you to nurture these relationships and make their experience with us awesome.
- Building and maintaining relationships with assigned trade customers
- Managing the end to end sales experience - suggesting products, assisting in quote generation, organising bespoke delivery options
- Going the extra mile to ensure that our trade customers love the Clippings experience and to ensure we become their go to destination
- Working with our trade sales team to onboard new trade customers smoothly
- Reporting on activities, successes and failures
- Passing on feedback, suggestions and working with other members of the team on sales, account management, customer service, marketing, product and operational tasks
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of account management or sales
- A passion for architecture, design and furniture
- Someone who is personable, loves building relationships and who really cares about giving our customers an amazing experience day in, day out
- Someone who can work in a fast-paced environments, roll up their sleeves and tackles issue head on
- An ownership mentality with an ability to work independently as needed; you love getting stuff done
- An ambitious person who is looking to develop their career path in fast growing company, with global ambitions
What we're offering
- The opportunity to join a world-class team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up that is revolutionising the design industry
- A working environment that offers an exceptional freedom and the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge at an extremely fast pace
- Competitive salary
- Designer furnished, spacious loft office
- Free team lunches twice a month
- Annual team holiday
Who we are
Clippings is using technology to revolutionise the interior design industry. We're the UK's fastest growing source for furniture and lighting, with thousands of interior designers and architects using our platform to manage their projects from inspiration to installation.
We're disrupting this fragmented industry and completely reimagining the design process; what was once a manual, time-consuming ordeal is now instant, so interior designers can spend more time doing the creative work that this profession is really all about.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who first met at architecture school. We're VC-backed by industry veterans including David Begg (founder and ex CEO of Tom Dixon) Pascal Cagni (former VP and GM EMEIA of Apple) and Fiona Dent (Group MD of Time Inc).
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals, constant learning and getting stuck in, we're offering an unrivalled chance to realise your potential in a key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions.
How to apply
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Trade account manager" in the subject line.