Software engineer - Symfony
We're looking for software engineers to join our world class team, to help us develop our platform to the next level and shape the future of the interior design industry.
- Your work will include full-stack web development.
- You will deliver functionality to fulfil the company vision and objectives.
- You will maintain and refactor the codebase for better flexibility and scalability.
- You will improve the different products, tools and integrations of the platform.
- You will participate in the whole agile product development.
- You will work with the engineering team, the product managers and key stakeholders.
- You'd be able to provide feedback and suggestions on what we're building.
What we're looking for
- 2+ years of professional experience as a developer with web-related technologies
- Experience with back-end OOP code in PHP
- Ability to write readable and maintainable code
- Track record of learning and applying new things
- Initiative for improving processes, codebase and implementing new techniques
- Very good English - speaking and writing
- It would be an advantage to have experience with:
- Symfony framework & components
- Doctrine ORM
- SOLID design principles
What we're offering
- Join a world-class tech team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up
- Opportunity to develop your skills and learn new technologies.
- Competitive salary, exceptional transparency and freedom.
- Flexible working hours & occasional remote work
- Top equipment: Apple MacBook Pro, Herman Miller chair
Who we are
Clippings is using technology to revolutionise the interior design industry. We're the UK's fastest growing source for furniture and lighting, with thousands of interior designers and architects using our platform to manage their projects from inspiration to installation.
We're disrupting this fragmented industry and completely reimagining the design process; what was once a manual, time-consuming ordeal is now instant, so interior designers can spend more time doing the creative work that this profession is really all about.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who first met at architecture school. We're VC-backed by industry veterans including David Begg (founder and ex CEO of Tom Dixon) Pascal Cagni (former VP and GM EMEIA of Apple) and Fiona Dent (Group MD of Time Inc).
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals, constant learning and getting stuck in, we're offering an unrivalled chance to realise your potential in a key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions.
How to apply
Please click here to apply.