Careers: SEO Manager
We are looking for a talented SEO Manager to drive the growth of our organic traffic.
Who we are
Clippings is using technology to revolutionise the interior design industry. We're the UK's fastest growing source for furniture and lighting, with thousands of interior designers and architects using our platform to manage their projects from inspiration to installation.
We're disrupting this fragmented industry and completely reimagining the design process; what was once a manual, time-consuming ordeal is now instant, so interior designers can spend more time doing the creative work that this profession is really all about.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who first met at architecture school. We're VC-backed by industry veterans including David Begg (founder and ex CEO of Tom Dixon) Pascal Cagni (former VP and GM EMEA of Apple) and Fiona Dent (Group MD of Time Inc).
We recently closed our $15.4Mn Series B of funding led by Advanced Venture Partners (Conde Nast).
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals, constant learning and getting stuck in, we're offering an unrivalled chance to realise your potential in a key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions.
- Identify opportunities in the following areas:
- Keyword analysis
- Website audits (title tags, meta descriptions)Suggest technical improvements and implement with the development team
- Link monitoring and Outreach Campaigns
- Work with different teams to implement these changes (development and catalogue team)
- Measure and report on overall organic performance
- Make sure we are sending the right data to our 3rd party marketing platforms
- Help with other digital marketing activities when needed (Adwords & social ads)
What we're looking for
- Experience working in a similar role with hands-on experience managing SEO campaigns (for at least 18 months)
- Full understanding of link building and all elements associated with running a top performing SEO program
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console and other top SEO tools
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Be highly analytical and capable of sifting through data and clearly diagnose appropriate strategies
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of how website design and structure influence SEO
- Good understanding of other digital marketing channels such as content writing and paid marketing
- Impeccable attention to detail with the ability to spot any gaps in our SEO campaigns
- Proactive and professional attitude to work and learning
- Well organized with a 'can do' attitude and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A team player
What we're offering
- The opportunity to join a world-class team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up that is revolutionising the design industry
- A working environment that offers an exceptional freedom and the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge at an extremely fast pace
- Competitive salary
- Designer furnished, spacious loft office
- Free team lunches on a regular basis
How to apply
Please click here to apply.