Sales Support Administrator
This position offers a unique opportunity for those who are interested in starting or developing a career in sales at Clippings.
As a Sales Support Administrator, you will work closely with our Trade Account Managers Team, reporting to the Account Director, in a challenging, competitive and highly rewarding environment, processing and assisting with all pre- and post-sales related activities.
You will support the account managers in liaising with our trade customers and suppliers, respond to general enquiries and complete administration activities to ensure we are providing the high-end service our customers expect.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, well organised and passionate about developing their professional career in sales, is tech savvy and loves challenges.
- Provide support to a growing sales teams.
- Answering phone calls and scheduling diaries.
- Receiving and directing inquiries for the department to the relevant team member.
- Accurately manage project and design information together with the dedicated account manager.
- Provide any necessary data or reports to the sales team.
- Act as an additional contact for our trade customers in support to our sales team and deal with general requests and queries relating to samples, deliveries, lead time, availability, etc.
- Liaise with suppliers to get all the relevant information as prices, lead time, technical information.
- Verify the completeness and accuracy of sales information.
- Take care of quote creation and assist with any additional depot admin duties required.
What we're looking for:
- Someone who has energy, ambition and loves talking to people.
- A natural organiser with the ability to prioritise a complex workload.
- An ownership mentality with an ability to work independently as needed; you love getting stuff done.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Meticulous attention to detail and eye for accuracy.
- A passion for design, architecture and furniture.
- A tech lover.
- A sense of humour.
- A high level of written English.
What we're offering
- The opportunity to join a world-class team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up that is revolutionising the design industry.
- A working environment that offers an exceptional freedom and the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge at an extremely fast pace.
- Competitive salary.
- Designer furnished, spacious loft office.
- Free team lunches twice a month.
- Annual team holiday.
How to apply
Email your CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with "Sales Support Administrator" in the subject line.