Careers: Recruiting manager
We're looking for a person to manage our recruitment process in our Sofia office. You will be responsible for generating leads and screening candidates in both technical and non-technical roles.
Who we are
Clippings is using technology to revolutionise the interior design industry. We're the UK's fastest growing source for furniture and lighting, with thousands of interior designers and architects using our platform to manage their projects from inspiration to installation.
We're disrupting this fragmented industry and completely reimagining the design process; what was once a manual, time-consuming ordeal is now instant, so interior designers can spend more time doing the creative work that this profession is really all about.
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals, constant learning and getting stuck in, we're offering an unrivalled chance to realise your potential in a key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions
We're looking for someone who
- Has 2+ years of experience in generating recruitment leads
- Actively expands their personal network
- Is familiar with the local technology landscape
- Communicates well, both in person and via email
- Has excellent command of English
We're offering the opportunity to
- Join a world-class tech team
- Play a key role in a fast-growing start-up
- Work in a culture with exceptional transparency & freedom
- Earn a competitive salary
- Work with an Apple MacBook on a Herman Miller chair
Your responsibilities will be to
- Manage the whole recruiting pipeline
- Work with department heads on their recruitment needs
- Source leads from various channels
- Screen candidates before approving for interview
- Organise and attend recruitment events
How to apply
Please click here to apply.