Quality assurance engineer
Quality assurance engineer
We are looking to hire our first engineer responsible for automated testing and quality assurance. Our current test harness consists of automated unit, integration and acceptance tests currently developed by the product engineering team. The role of the quality assurance engineer will be to extend the test harness and manage the process of reporting and reducing the issues with the product.
- Expand our existing automated test suite
- Improve our testing infrastructure
- Introduce new testing techniques to our unit, integration and acceptance tests
- Work with stakeholders to understand the UX flow for the system under test
- Manage 1st-level application support for stakeholders as part of the QA process
- Ensure product functionalities are stable when refactoring or new logic is added
- Participate in the whole agile process of product development
- Work closely with the dev team, product managers and key stakeholders
What we're looking for
- 2+ years of experience in quality assurance
- 1+ year of experience with automated testing
- Excellent English - speaking and writing
- It would be an advantage to have experience with BDD, Behat, PHPUnit and continuous delivery
What we're offering
- The opportunity to join a world-class team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up that is revolutionising the design industry
- A working environment that offers an exceptional freedom and the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge at an extremely fast pace
- Competitive salary
- Designer furnished, spacious loft office
- Free team lunches twice a month
- Annual team holiday
Who we are
Clippings is using technology to revolutionise the interior design industry. We're the UK's fastest growing source for furniture and lighting, with thousands of interior designers and architects using our platform to manage their projects from inspiration to installation.
We're disrupting this fragmented industry and completely reimagining the design process; what was once a manual, time-consuming ordeal is now instant, so interior designers can spend more time doing the creative work that this profession is really all about.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who first met at architecture school. We're VC-backed by industry veterans including David Begg (founder and ex CEO of Tom Dixon) Pascal Cagni (former VP and GM EMEIA of Apple) and Fiona Dent (Group MD of Time Inc).
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals, constant learning and getting stuck in, we're offering an unrivalled chance to realise your potential in a key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions.
How to apply
Please click here to apply.