Careers: Operations Assistant (Fixed-Term Contract)
Operations Assistant – fixed term contract (3 months, with offer to extend)
50% of time office-based Shoreditch
50% of time warehouse-based, Erith
Clippings is the UK's leading online source for furniture and lighting. We’re disrupting this fragmented industry by using technology to connect customers with over 850 brands including Vitra, Knoll, Flos, HAY, Poliform and Moroso. We've created the go-to destination for product discovery - already used by thousands of interior designers to specify furniture and lighting for their projects, and by thousands of customers buying that perfect piece for their own home.
We're looking for an Operations Assistant Intern who can support our Operations Team for the next 3 to 6 months. Your time will be split 50% working in our Shoreditch offices, and 50% in our warehouse in Erith. You’ll be involved in administering the receipt of goods-in, customer order dispatches and deliveries, and being hands-on involved in helping the team here prep orders in the warehouse for dispatch.
In the Office (with training and supervision given):
- Administering goods-in
- Allocating goods to orders and generating delivery notes for daily dispatch
- Feeding back exceptions information to the team
- Other administration activities, as requested by the team lead
In the Warehouse (with training and supervision given):
- Booking customer deliveries, via delivery partner online portal / email
- Preparing cartons and pallets for dispatch, this to include: picking, consolidating, prepping wrapping, marshalling orders in goods-out and preparing dispatch paperwork
- Assisting with inventory checks and counts
What we’re looking for
- Experience in operations administration
- Experience in warehouse processing
- High level of organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- Time management skills with the ability to manage self
- Computer skills including an intermediate level in Microsoft Excel
- A personable attitude and a passion for operations and customer satisfaction.
What we’re offering
- The opportunity to get internship experience in a fast-paced ecommerce start-up business
- 2 team lunches per month
- Good hourly rate
- Travel expenses for days based in Erith warehouse
How to apply
Email your CV to email@example.com with "Operations Assistant" in the subject line.