Careers: Office Manager
We are looking for an Office Manager to organise and coordinate office procedures and administrative tasks. Our colleague must create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication.
Who we are
Clippings is the fastest growing platform for interior design, offering a new way to source products and manage projects from inspiration to installation. We're using technology to develop smarter streamlined processes that reduce the time, friction and cost required to create exceptional spaces. The company was founded in 2014 by Adel Zakout and Tom Mallory. Clippings is backed by Advance Venture Partners and C4 Ventures, and in 2018 raised a $15.4 million series B round led by Advance Venture Partners.
Energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organised, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
We're looking for someone who has
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Relevant professional experience and "can do" attitude
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English
Your responsibilities will be to
- Organise office operations and procedures
- Be the point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Provide daily assistance to the team and general support to visitors
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Assist in the on-boarding process for new hires
- Maintain documents related to health and safety in the workplace
We're offering the opportunity to
- Join a world-class tech team
- Play a key role in a fast-growing start-up
- Work in a culture with exceptional transparency & freedom
- Earn a competitive salary
- Work with an Apple MacBook on a Herman Miller chair
How to apply
Please click here to apply.