We’re looking for a bright and talented candidate to join our team as Mid-weight Designer and help us shape the future of this industry!
This is the perfect opportunity for a Designer who wants to own the visual identity of a successful start-up.
- Lead and own the Clippings visual identity - we're looking for someone to put their stamp on our entire public-facing brand.
- Create and maintain identity guidelines for use across all channels
- Design all of our digital and print assets for marketing, brand and editorial teams.
- Design and produce assets for our ongoing event series
- Examples of day to day activities: print and digital adverts, event invites and collateral, landing pages, cases studies.
What we're looking for
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in a design agency or in-house at a design-led company.
- Be obsessed with typography and grid systems
- Have a keen eye for photography
- Expert using Adobe CC suite
- Be familiar with current design trends and best practices for both digital and print.
- Be self-motivated with an ownership mentality
- Have an incredible attention to detail.
- Be focused on results (we’re not fans of micro management)
- Be able to show frequent iteration and learn on your own
- Added bonus: have a passion for interior design and architecture.
What we're offering
- The opportunity to join a world-class team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up that is revolutionising the design industry
- A working environment that offers an exceptional freedom and the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge at an extremely fast pace
- Designer furnished, spacious loft office in Shoreditch
- Free team lunches twice a month
- Annual team holiday
- Competitive salary
Who we are
Clippings is using technology to revolutionise the interior design industry. We're the UK's fastest growing source for furniture and lighting, with thousands of interior designers and architects using our platform to manage their projects from inspiration to installation.
We're disrupting this fragmented industry and completely reimagining the design process; what was once a manual, time-consuming ordeal is now instant, so interior designers can spend more time doing the creative work that this profession is really all about.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who first met at architecture school. We're VC-backed by industry veterans including David Begg (founder and ex CEO of Tom Dixon) Pascal Cagni (former VP and GM EMEIA of Apple) and Fiona Dent (Group MD of Time Inc).
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals, constant learning and getting stuck in, we're offering an unrivalled chance to realise your potential in a key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions.
How to apply
Send a link to your portfolio (no PDF attachments please) and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with "Midweight" in the subject line and tell us why you think you'd be perfect for the role.