Junior software engineer
Junior software engineer
We're looking for junior software engineers to join our world class team, to help us develop our platform to the next level and shape the future of this industry.
- Your work will include back-end and front-end development.
- You will deliver functionality to fulfil the annual and quarterly objectives of the company.
- You will refactor the codebase to increase flexibility and maintainability.
- You will improve the different products, tools and integrations of the Clippings platform.
- You will participate in the whole sprint process for product development.
- You will work with the engineering team, the product managers and key stakeholders.
- You'd be able to provide feedback and suggestions on what we're building.
What we're looking for
- 0-2 years of professional experience as a developer with web-related technologies
- Experience with object-oriented PHP
- Ability to write readable and maintainable code
- Track record of learning and applying new things
- Initiative for improving processes, codebase and implementing new techniques
- Very good English - speaking and writing
- It would be an advantage to have experience with:
- Symfony framework & components
- Doctrine ORM
- SOLID design principles
What we're offering
- The opportunity to join a world-class team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up that is revolutionising the design industry
- A working environment that offers an exceptional freedom and the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge at an extremely fast pace
- Competitive salary
- Designer furnished, spacious loft office
- Free team lunches twice a month
- Annual team holiday
Who we are
Clippings is using technology to revolutionise the interior design industry. We're the UK's fastest growing source for furniture and lighting, with thousands of interior designers and architects using our platform to manage their projects from inspiration to installation.
We're disrupting this fragmented industry and completely reimagining the design process; what was once a manual, time-consuming ordeal is now instant, so interior designers can spend more time doing the creative work that this profession is really all about.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who first met at architecture school. We're VC-backed by industry veterans including David Begg (founder and ex CEO of Tom Dixon) Pascal Cagni (former VP and GM EMEIA of Apple) and Fiona Dent (Group MD of Time Inc).
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals, constant learning and getting stuck in, we're offering an unrivalled chance to realise your potential in a key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions.
How to apply
Please click here to apply.