Careers: IT Administrator
We're looking for IT Administrator to join our world class team to help with anything electronic in the office - from WiFi routers to laptops and G Suite administration.
Who we are
Clippings is the fastest growing platform for interior design, offering a new way to source products and manage projects from inspiration to installation. We're using technology to develop smarter streamlined processes that reduce the time, friction and cost required to create exceptional spaces. The company was founded in 2014 by Adel Zakout and Tom Mallory. Clippings is backed by Advance Venture Partners and C4 Ventures, and in 2018 raised a $15.4 million series B round led by Advance Venture Partners.
We're looking for someone who has
- A minimum of 1+ years of experience
- Motivation and willingness to learn
- Experience with Gmail, Google Calendar and/or G Suite
- Experience with macOS
- Ability to setup network/printer configurations
- Good command of English (written and verbal)
Your responsibilities will be to
- Assist co-workers during on-boarding and everyday IT needs:
- software subscriptions
- printer setup
- calendar sync
- password management
- macOS hardware and software needs
- Manage G Suite administration, calendar sync, printer setup etc.
- Maintain computer hardware, software tools, and network in the office.
- Be responsible for proactive security support - MFA, password management, audits, etc.
- Take care of the shortlisting of offers and execution of hardware and software purchases.
We're offering the opportunity to
- Join a world-class tech team
- Play a key role in a fast-growing start-up
- Work in a culture with exceptional transparency & freedom
- Earn a competitive salary
- Supplemental health care insurance
- Work with an Apple MacBook on a Herman Miller chair
How to apply
Please click here to apply.