Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager who can offer our customers a truly excellent shopping experience! Clippings.com customers are forward thinking, discerning and design savvy individuals who expect and deserve an amazing level of service.
We are seeking someone who shares and understands these values and can champion the customer within the team. This means taking ownership of the end to end post-sale customer experience. It means problem solving any type of customer query, being proactive and getting to the root causes to resolve any issues.
Like most start-ups, we’re an energetic team that's not afraid to roll up our sleeves and get stuck in. As we grow, we expect your role to develop with us!
- Owning the complete customer journey for our B2B account and B2C customers. Whilst your focus will be on post-sale, you’ll also partner with our Account Management Team to deal with pre-sale enquiries and to help win sales
- Project managing the customer’s order post-sale through to successful delivery. An order could be multiple items consolidated from different brands, right up to complex delivery and installation projects. You’ll monitor purchases and lead times, spot problems before they become problems and offer a personal after-sales experience
- Managing all customer enquiries via the phone, email, and live chat in a friendly and super helpful manner
- Acting as an internal partner for each trade account manager, providing them with an outstanding level of service. This will include coordinating their orders and deliveries, and sourcing products for them from brands outside the Clippings portfolio
- Liaising with our warehouse and other external logistics partners to coordinate brand orders and customer deliveries
- Building relationships with our sellers, supporting them during the sales process with any issues and working with them to fulfil customer bespoke requests
- Passing on any valuable customer feedback to the team (as well as your own ideas and improvements), so we can make sure we optimise our service and product, and maintain an excellent Net Promoter Score. We welcome input from every team member!
- Working with other members of the team with sales, marketing, product and operational tasks related to your role
- Liaising with press and sellers to fulfil media requests
What we're looking for
- Experience of a customer facing position for at least 2 years in an ecommerce environment
- A big plus is to have furniture, lighting or home accessories experience
- Experience using Front or similar software to manage customer contacts and conversations is beneficial
- Passion for design and experience in working with designers, furniture brands or home retailers in the past is a big plus
- Project management know-how is handy
- Knowledge of operational processes to manage lead times, deliveries, returns, ordering is a bonus
- As we grow Clippings internationally, knowledge of export and import processes is an extra bonus
- Someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and who tackles issue head on
- A highly personable attitude and a genuine passion for customer care and sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to communicate effectively with our customers and our brands
- Creative, innovative thinking enabling you to develop strategies to 'go the extra mile'
- An ownership mentality with an ability to work independently as needed
- An ambitious person who is looking to develop their career path in customer success management and who wants to learn and develop skills fast
- A high bar of excellence and the ability to take feedback and criticism without ego
- A sense of humour and a ton of ambition
What we're offering
- The opportunity to join a world-class team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up that is revolutionising the design industry
- The opportunity to grow professionally as the company grows
- A working environment that offers an exceptional freedom and the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge at an extremely fast pace
- Competitive salary
- Designer furnished, spacious loft office
- Free team lunches twice a month
Who we are
Clippings is using technology to revolutionise the interior design industry. We're the UK's fastest growing source for furniture and lighting, with thousands of interior designers and architects using our platform to manage their projects from inspiration to installation.
We're disrupting this fragmented industry and completely reimagining the design process. What was once a manual, time-consuming ordeal is now instant, so interior designers can spend more time doing the creative work that this profession is really all about.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who first met at architecture school. We're VC-backed by industry veterans including David Begg (founder and ex CEO of Tom Dixon) Pascal Cagni (former VP and GM EMEIA of Apple) and Fiona Dent (Group MD of Time Inc).
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals, constant learning and getting stuck in, we're offering an unrivalled chance to realise your potential in a key role at a fast-paced start-up with global ambitions.
How to apply
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with "Customer Success Manager" in the subject line.