CRM Marketing Manager
CRM Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a bright and talented candidate to join our team as CRM marketing manager and help shape the future of this industry!
This person will be responsible for managing the strategy, planning and delivery of multichannel CRM campaigns.
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious candidate who is interested in rapidly acquiring entrepreneurial and role-related skills, who wants to have an immediate and visible impact and who wants to build something from scratch.
- Define, own and execute all our strategies and activities related to activation and retention through different CRM systems (Email, Salesforce, Zendesk, intercom)
- Build user journeys based on audience characteristics and behaviour
- Manage the set-up, scheduling, A/B testing and deployment of all email campaigns through the email automation platform
- Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation
- Plan, execute and report on tests across the different CRM platforms
- Define hypotheses and run tests to ensure the improvement of metrics
- Post-campaign reporting and analysis, feeding back into campaign optimisation
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to plan and launch new CRM activities
- In addition to CRM marketing, you may get involved in other areas of digital marketing, including Adwords search and shopping ad campaigns, Facebook advertising, SEO, landing page design and direct mail and offline advertising
What we're looking for
- A degree from a top-tier University
- Exceptional English copy-writing skills and be able to craft email copy
- A passion for design, architecture or interior designs
- Experience working with at least one email automation platform
- Analytical skills, be able to interpret data and insight to drive actionable changes for both business and customer benefit
- An ownership mentality with an ability to work independently as needed; you love getting hands-on and ‘stuck in’
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Creative thinker, with an eye for design
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Experience with Salesforce would be a plus
What we're offering
- The opportunity to join a world-class team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up that is revolutionising the design industry
- A working environment that offers an exceptional freedom and the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge at an extremely fast pace
- Designer furnished, spacious loft office in Shoreditch
- Free team lunches twice a month
- Annual team holiday
- Competitive salary
Who we are
Clippings is using technology to revolutionise the interior design industry. We're the UK's fastest growing source for furniture and lighting, with thousands of interior designers and architects using our platform to manage their projects from inspiration to installation.
We're disrupting this fragmented industry and completely reimagining the design process; what was once a manual, time-consuming ordeal is now instant, so interior designers can spend more time doing the creative work that this profession is really all about.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who first met at architecture school. We're VC-backed by industry veterans including David Begg (founder and ex CEO of Tom Dixon) Pascal Cagni (former VP and GM EMEIA of Apple) and Fiona Dent (Group MD of Time Inc).
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals, constant learning and getting stuck in, we're offering an unrivalled chance to realise your potential in a key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions.
How to apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with "CRM Marketing Manager" in the subject line and tell us three things you think we can improve in our business.