Careers: Catalogue Assistant
We’re looking for bright and talented candidates to join our team as Catalogue Assistant and help us shape the future of this industry! We are looking for individuals who are passionate about delivering an exception ecommerce experience that delights our customers in a fast-pace, data-driven environment.
- Work with a defined set of instructions to create high quality catalogue data by interpreting and converting data from furniture and lighting brands including price, visuals, lead times, stock levels, etc.
- Meet daily and weekly targets for number of products uploaded
- Escalate execution blockers or issues to the relevant internal stakeholders
- Ad hoc activities such as price matching, sales and making emergency edits
What we’re looking for
- 1+ years' of experience in a fast-paced environment with strict daily deadlines
- 1+ years' of experience with Microsoft Office or Google Suite; experience working with large volumes of data preferred
- Ability to work under pressure with high volume workloads or complex circumstances; comply with Service Level Agreement
- Ability to perform data tasks diligently with high accuracy
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) in English is mandatory
- High level of energy and utmost attention to detail
What we’re offering
- The opportunity to join a world class team and play a key role in a fast-growing startup that is revolutionising the interior design industry
- A working environment that offers an exceptional opportunity and freedom to develop your skills and knowledge
- Designer furnished, industrial style office in the heart of Sofia
- Complimentary office snacks and drinks
- Supplemental health care insurance
- Work with an Apple MacBook on Herman Miller chair
Who we are
Clippings is using technology to revolutionise the interior design industry. We're the UK's fastest growing source for furniture and lighting, with thousands of interior designers and architects using our platform to manage their projects from inspiration to installation.
We're disrupting this fragmented industry and completely reimagining the design process; what was once a manual, time-consuming ordeal is now instant, so interior designers can spend more time doing the creative work that this profession is really all about.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who first met at architecture school. We're VC-backed by industry veterans including David Begg (founder and ex CEO of Tom Dixon) Pascal Cagni (former VP and GM EMEIA of Apple) and Fiona Dent (Group MD of Time Inc).
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals, constant learning and getting stuck in, we're offering an unrivalled chance to realise your potential in a key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions.
How to apply
Please click here to apply.