Business Start-up Analyst (Internship)
Business Analyst (Internship)
We’re looking for a bright and talented candidate to join our team as a Start-up Business Analyst Intern and help us shape the future of this industry!
Analysis in a startup is very different from analysis in a big organisation:
- There’s no data
- It’s highly likely that no-one has ever done the task before
- Insights are actually used and have a direct and quick impact on the organisation
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious candidate who is interested in acquiring skills in management, data analysis and business without going into the confines of management consulting and finance.
Finally, we’re a data driven business, so our analysts have to go beyond just analysing - they are expected to actively make recommendations for improvement and have a key role in shaping the business.
This is a 3 month internship and the aim is to hire the candidate as a full-time employee at the end of it.
- Do business start-up analysis in the areas of Marketing, Operations, Logistics, Product performance, Finance - accounting, Finance/reporting , Business optimisation...
- Be responsible for the whole analytics process; from getting the data, to making sure that recommendations are implemented.
The ideal candidate will
- Have a background in management science, business, economics, mathematics or organisational design. Others backgrounds will also be considered.
- Want to make an impact with their work
- Be interested in breaking new ground
- Be focused on results (we’re not fans of micro management)
- Be able to show frequent iteration and learn on they own
- Be a really nice person
What we're offering
- The opportunity to join a world-class team and play a key role in a fast-growing start-up that is revolutionising the design industry
- A working environment that offers an exceptional freedom and the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge at an extremely fast pace
- Competitive salary
- Designer furnished, spacious loft office
- Free team lunches twice a month
- Annual team holiday
Who we are
Clippings is using technology to revolutionise the interior design industry. We're the UK's fastest growing source for furniture and lighting, with thousands of interior designers and architects using our platform to manage their projects from inspiration to installation.
We're disrupting this fragmented industry and completely reimagining the design process; what was once a manual, time-consuming ordeal is now instant, so interior designers can spend more time doing the creative work that this profession is really all about.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who first met at architecture school. We're VC-backed by industry veterans including David Begg (founder and ex CEO of Tom Dixon) Pascal Cagni (former VP and GM EMEIA of Apple) and Fiona Dent (Group MD of Time Inc).
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals, constant learning and getting stuck in, we're offering an unrivalled chance to realise your potential in a key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions.
How to apply
To apply please email your CV to Mattias@clippings.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with “Start-up Business Analyst Intern” in the subject line and tell us three things you think we can improve about our business.